-
March 9th, 2002, 04:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
where the fuck is everyone at?
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 02:50 AM
#2
Inactive Member
out getting laid.
wanna know what thats like?
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
-
March 10th, 2002, 05:12 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I know what thats like. tell your mom i said thanks for the good time.
oh yeah and tell her shes 3 months late on the rent money she owes me.
BEEEYAAATCH!!!
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 05:14 AM
#4
Inactive Member
*yawn*
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:04 AM
#5
Inactive Member
yeah yeah yawn all you want you little cunt cause I've dealt with people 30x smarter than you.
Which you started this shit.
I'll end it
Fuck Bag!
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:15 AM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>I've dealt with people 30x smarter than you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
you've worked a poker table??
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:50 AM
#7
Inactive Member
are you stupid?
No seriously are you?
Cause we can stop now if your stupid.
Let me guess how your gonna make fun of this
---------------------------------------
Quote Are you stupid?
---------------------------------------
Either: what kind of a question is that
---------------------------------------
quote No seriously are you?
---------------------------------------
Either:No seri-BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! thats all you can.
you see either it doesnt help to do that. You really are dumb.
Question:why cant you think of your own shit?
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:55 AM
#8
Inactive Member
as previously noted by the glorious* shatoushka,
is it possible for you to make a post using correct grammar?
thought not.
*(see thesaurus for additional, similar adjectives)
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:57 AM
#9
Inactive Member
p.s.-- it took you 6 minutes to go from the other thread, to here, then to post that ridiculous nonsense.
...wow...
call nasa, i think we have a winner here.
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:59 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I was waiting for this one.
I am only human we all make mistakes.
Just because i dont know how to spell a word I am so sorry I have to use correct grammar with you ya dumb bastard.
If i didnt make mistakes i wouldnt be human.
I think you fell into that one.
And what makes you so perfect that you think you could correct me.
I now dub the my little bitch for life!!
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks